Wednesday 10 October 2018

Landlords Information Evening


We have been invited to speak at Albion Sales and Lettings Landlords Information evening on Wednesday 17th October starting at 18:30 at Collingtree Park Northampton.

We will be covering two main topics on the evening;

The impact of MEES on the residential market, and how it affects landlords and tenants.

  • What are the important dates that affect me
  • What if you have a current EPC below a Band D
  • What measures can I install to get the maximum improvement at the lowest cost
  • I have a listed building what should I do?
  • Why you should get a new EPC before you do anything else

Legionella Risk Assessments

  • What is a Legionella Risk Assessment
  • Should I have a Legionella Risk Assessment on my rental properties
  • Can I do it myself
  • What things are checked during an Assessment


If you haven't received an invite and want to come along please contact the team at Albion Sales and Lettings on 01604 874400

No comments:

Post a Comment