We have been invited to speak at Albion Sales and Lettings Landlords Information evening on Wednesday 17th October starting at 18:30 at Collingtree Park Northampton.
We will be covering two main topics on the evening;
The impact of MEES on the residential market, and how it affects landlords and tenants.
- What are the important dates that affect me
- What if you have a current EPC below a Band D
- What measures can I install to get the maximum improvement at the lowest cost
- I have a listed building what should I do?
- Why you should get a new EPC before you do anything else
Legionella Risk Assessments
- What is a Legionella Risk Assessment
- Should I have a Legionella Risk Assessment on my rental properties
- Can I do it myself
- What things are checked during an Assessment
If you haven't received an invite and want to come along please contact the team at Albion Sales and Lettings on 01604 874400